Once the Enrollment Form has been received and accepted, an Enrollment packet will be mailed. Included in the Enrollment Packet will be medical and immunization forms, emergency cards and necessary paperwork that must be returned before your child’s first day at the center.
The Family Academy of Bethesda has year-round open enrollment.
- We are open from 7:30 AM to 6:30 PM, Monday through Friday.
- Parents are encouraged to visit the center and take a tour.
- Please call us at 301-656-5437 to make an appointment.
- Tour time is between 9:45 AM & 11:00 AM, Monday to Friday.
- The Family Academy of Bethesda accepts children on a timing of submission and space-available basis. Preference is given to siblings of currently enrolled children.
Waitlist Form can be requested via email or click Waitlist Form to download. Wait list application fee is $100.00.
- Please complete the waitlist form and mail to us with a check payable to Family Academy to the address below:
The Family Academy of Bethesda
4324 Montgomery Avenue,
Bethesda, MD 20814.
- By submitting the form your child will be placed on the wait list.
- Parents will be notified when there is a space available.
All forms can be requested via email or click Enrollment Packet to download.
- Complete an Enrollment Agreement form including a security deposit of two weeks tuition and a registration fee. The security deposit is refundable with a thirty-day written notice. The registration fee is non-refundable.
- The Center does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, gender (including gender identity and expression), sexual orientation, religion, or political beliefs. This non-discriminatory policy applies to both students and staff.
A $100.00 non-refundable fee is required for each application.
Upon acceptance, a deposit equal to two (2) weeks’ tuition is due with the Enrollment contract to guarantee enrollment. This deposit is refundable with a thirty (30) days written notice.
Preference is given to siblings of enrolled children.
2018 Fee Schedule
|Full-time||Part-time (per day)|
|Infants – 2 years old||$2200||$120|
|2-3 years old:||$1950||$110|
(Ages 3 – 4.5 years)
|Montessori With Afternoon Program:|
(Ages 4.5 – 6 years)
Other Montessori Fees (for ages 3 – 6 years)
|Montessori Materials Fee||$100.00 A one-time fee beginning of the School Year|
|Summer Activity Fee||$100.00 A one-time fee beginning of the Summer Program|